Our original Outdoor Wood Stove was such a hit, we decided to replicate its success with a larger build. This one features a larger 24″l. x 17″w. x 15″h. firebox that produces an even greater heat output. This Large model uses the same tough galvanized steel, high-temperature finish, and cast iron hinged door for seasons of reliable use. Plus all the parts come conveniently shipped inside the firebox, making it extremely portable for easy setup at your favorite camping spot or hunting destination. And when you’re ready to leave camp, it all breaks down easily and stores back inside the firebox, including the detachable legs.
You asked for design enhancements, and we didn’t just take notes…we incorporated your feedback into this next generation Outdoor Stove. Now the inside door is lined with a 5/8″ x 1/8″ fiberglass gasket that creates an airtight seal. The newly added gasket improves its heat output and burning efficiency, and extends the burn time. Now you have better control of the airflow in the firebox and chimney using its newly added, adjustable damper. And this updated model uses a cool-touch coiled handle that won’t sear your fingers when you open the door.
Want to get more out of your beloved Guide Gear Stove? Get the Large Stove Bundle (item 704213, sold separately) to take the dirty work out of stove maintenance. The accessory bundle includes a 17″l. Scoop to shovel out old ashes, a Stove Grate that lifts the wood off the firebox bottom for less wear from direct heat, and 2 Stove Racks that clip on either side of the stove for holding pots and pans.
- Galvanized steel firebox with high-temperature heat-resistant black finish
- Cast iron hinged door has adjustable air vent holes
- Top platform keeps coffee warm and heats food
- Entire stove components fit inside firebox for easy storage and transport
- Built-in damper controls firebox airflow and regulates heat
- Fiberglass gasket around door prevents air leaks
- Heat-safe coiled handle for opening door without scalding hands
- For outdoor use only with proper ventilation
- Includes 4 nesting pipes, detachable legs, assembly hardware, ash rake and fire poker/door opener